Monday, February 23, 2009

A Senior Moment

A couple of weeks ago was my 50th birthday. We went out for dinner with some friends and they gave me a couple of interesting gifts. Thought I’d share them with you :)

Ah, just the gift for an older gentleman like me! Of course, I'm heeding the warning and using it sparingly. But I must admit that once in a while I'm tempted, just to see what will actually happen...

















Now tell me, would you drink something called Mama Doo-Doo? Hmmmm...




















And this stuff, well, I'm not sure what it's gonna do to me! I'm thinking I'd better drive out of town a bit and find an isolated, wide-open area before I take a swig. I want to make sure I've got lots of space and there's no one nearby who'll get hurt if I go ballistic!




No comments: